Over the years, I hear people say they have a scripture for their life and I'm like when will I get mine🤗
I have read scriptures but it seems as if non of them seems to fit my life ( really dont know if this sentence is correct but all the same forgive my errors😊).
A few years I got a scripture for my life and it has been amazing🤩.
Today we are going on a journey to see how amazing God truly is. Can I hear someone asking to know about this scripture?
Calm down, calm down we are getting there😋
Matthew 6:33- Seek ye first the kingdom of God and everything other thing shall be added unto you.
Seek ye first......
The present day Christian finds it difficult to seek or chase after God. We ought to be God chasers I.e we ought to diligently go after the things of God.
Let me shock you a little
There's no way you'll go after God's business that He will forget about your own business.
One of our primary assignments as Christians is service. Just serve Him and see Him pay you.
The things we run after don't really matter.
One thing that blows me off is Jesus saying " consider the flowers of the field" and He went ahead to say "even Solomon in all in grandeur was not as beautiful as they are"
So what's there to worry about. Why not chase after God the way you chase after other things?
And every other thing shall be added unto you...
The truth is this; when you chase after God, those things you want in life will chase after you.
We worry because we haven't gotten to the point where we totally I repeat totally depend on God. When you consider God as your all in all you won't keep chasing after unnecessary things instead those things we chase after you.
We were made in His imagine
If God can look after flowers and birds how about we that was made in His glorious imagine?
If God can feed, cloth, house, protect etc flowers and birds, dont you think He'll look out for you the more?
I think it's time for us to reconsider our priorities and the things we chase after.
Seek God diligently today and see Him taking care of your needs.
Make Him your priority today
And if you think you're still far from becoming a God chaser, if you think your past is too terrible; come on I hear God saying there's nothing too had for me to change
You there wanting to give or rededicate your life to God this is the right time.
just say after me
Lord jesus, come into my life
Come in to stay
I believe you alone can save me
And I confess with my mouth that you're Lord
Amen.
Hallelujah
Welcome to the family of Yahweh.
Comments
Post a Comment