Recently I got reconnected with alot of close friends I had lost contact with. The funny thing is I just kept asking everyone of them about their faith and amazingly they're still in the faith.
It's not easy serving God, I repeat it's not easy serving God but its also easy serving God, it's also easy serving God😋. Don't ask me oo try and make it to heaven so you can ask God🏃♀️.
Life in Jesus is the first best thing that can ever happen to anyone. Some say being a Christian is hard but believe me it's not really hard. The confidence I have in God is that I believe He is always with me even in my dark days.
I'm this one person that worry a whole lot. The past me use to worry about every little thing even after praying I still worry but since i came into a full and deeper understanding of who God is and who God can ever be i began to worry less especially after praying.
One thing about being in Jesus is that you can leave all your worries, all your troubles and concerns to Him and get a good amazing sleep for yourself. You can hang you life on Him and go have pizza for lunch without worries. Did I hear pizza?🙄
Alot of people see me as this unserious worriless girl,but can I announce to somebody I've gat troubles too y'all🤣 and very big troubles at that.
The difference is this: I've got Jesus.
Having and knowing Jesus makes life easy and worth living. I spoke with my dad yesterday and after the call ended I began to shed hot tears. My roomie looked at me and said, "so Oge you can cry like this"?. I didn't even know why I was crying but I knew I didn't want my dad to go through stress just so I could be happy. But then I got insight. Why lying on my bed, i wiped my tears off and said a simple prayer. I told God to look at my heart and settle every concern of my heart and that's was it.
It sounds simple right?
Yes its that simple because I have come to an understanding of casting my cares and concerns at His feet. I have come to a deeper understanding of Who He can ever be. I have come to a place where I don't use my strength but His.
All you want and will ever need is there in Christ Jesus, why not come to him today and unload all your worries? Why not come to Him today and tell Him how hurt you are and see Him heal you?
Your desired lifestyle is there in Jesus, come to him today.
Let's say this prayer together
Lord Jesus
Help me understand that I have all of God in me through you,
Help me understand your death has set me free from worries and troubles ,
Help me understand you can do exceedingly, abundantly, far above what I can ever think of or imagine,
Help me understand all good and perfect gift from above comes from you,
Help me understand you're the Father of light, in you there is no variableness nor is there any shadow of turning,
Help my faith to grow deeply in You Lord ,
Help my feet to be deeply rooted in you, Come be the shepherd of my soul Lord
Amen.
All these are only made possible to those who have received Him as their personal saviour.
Can I hear someone say i want Jesus into my life? Then this next prayer is for you.
Lord Jesus
Come into my life
Come in today
Come in to stay
I believe with my heart and confess with my mouth that you are Lord
Come be the shepherd of my soul Lord
Amen
Yesssss
Welcome into God's family.
Comments
Post a Comment