Somewhere between the end of last month and the beginning of the month, I was in dire need of something very important.
I kept thinking about ways to solve this particular issue over and over again. Like I'd always do I prayed about it. After my prayers I told God, Let your will be done but there was a second man in me also telling God I want your will to suit my will please. I wanted God to answer my prayers in my own way and style.
As I lay on my bed to sleep that night, I heard God clearly. He said " who told you I will answer you in your way?" Immediately i asked God for mercy and the Holy Spirit began to teach me through that experience.
Most times as Christians, we often want things to go our way rather than the way Gos has planned. We pray let your will be done but in reality we want our own will to be done. We are actually scared of God's will because we know God's will might not be in the form we want.
God's will might not be in the body you love. God's will might also difficult to accept but trust me God's will is the best. Just trust the process. Trust that you have a father that will never fail you, trust that you have a father that will always think about you. His plans for you are not evil but a plan that will give you an expected end.
Don't worry about the process just trust the process. If you love God trust His will. His will is perfect. I'd like to hear your views on God's will.
Comments
Post a Comment