An heroine she was
An epitome of beauty
Her skin as fair as the lilies
Her eyes glows like the sun
Her hair was black and beautiful
It was her in my father's heart
The first one he ever loved
It was her in our hearts
And her looks I stole
A woman of strength
A picture of virtue and fame
She soils her hands in seasons
Making the family one
My first best friend
Her pride I was
Her firstborn child
And her looks I stole
Get me something was our last
Mummy mummy I called
But there wasn't one to answer
I was furious at her
Where could she have gone I thought
Why isn't she here
She travelled I was told
I didn't know she was gone
It was her in our Heart
A vacuum has been created
We were told to put it behind
Years has passed
Our heroine, Our strength
And her looks I stole.
This is so deep and beautiful! 💜
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete