Why was I made to live here
Doing my things here and there
What is my purpose I asked myself
Discovering it was more than lifting an axe itself
Closing my eyes
Feeling the chills of an ice
Asking myself why me?
Doing my things here and there
What is my purpose I asked myself
Discovering it was more than lifting an axe itself
Closing my eyes
Feeling the chills of an ice
Asking myself why me?
Why me why me
Why isn't it someone else
What is it that I could gain
Being severally opposed
Taking my post
But was I fair enough
Trying to hide and take off?
Why isn't it someone else
What is it that I could gain
Being severally opposed
Taking my post
But was I fair enough
Trying to hide and take off?
Speaking to me he said
You're more then a sage
You can do this
You've been made for this
It is in you
Yet I said
There are others to do the job
But he said you are better than this.
You're more then a sage
You can do this
You've been made for this
It is in you
Yet I said
There are others to do the job
But he said you are better than this.
Comments
Post a Comment