First of all I want to appreciate everyone that has inspired and encouraged me one way or another I really love you and a big thank you. To all those who still believe in me and take out time to go through my blog thanks. Least I forget Happy new month to you all, I love you big time.
There's this African proverb that has really inspired and got me thinking for a very long long time, '' If you think you're to small to make a difference then you haven't slept a night with a mosquito'' and its very true. There is this thing about mosquitoes apart from being a vector for Plasmodium, it has the ability to wake you up trust me and it fears no man. Imagine a scenario where you're having a very good sleep and a tiny little thing just woke you up how would you feel? Okay let's forget the feelings and move on. Some persons are like I'm to small for that, I won't make it through, I'm not qualified etc. You don't need to be qualified for you to be great, even though you're as small as a mosquito you are qualified for greatness. Believe in yourself and things will fall into place, don't underestimate yourself, believe in yourself and feel free like a mosquito. You're bigger than a mosquito so you too can make more achievement and impact than a mosquito can ever make.
You're are capable of anything, your are strong if you believe, keeping thinking big and begin to make impact. You're a better and bigger than a mosquito, believe in yourself and in God and you will make it through all the storms and hurdles of life. You too can be great, You too can make a difference.
Comments
Post a Comment