The most interesting set of persons I've come across and worked with are teens and I really do love everything about them though their rebellion isn't funny but its interesting. I love teenagers like I really do love them, I love being around them really and yes I know they maybe be awkward and stereotypic but this is also interesting. I love being a teen teacher hmmm and I really use to be one, love hanging out with them and oh my God I love to hear them talk because its really amazing trust me.
We all adults have gone through the teen stage. Being a teen is more than just being rebellious. Its actually the first time we begin to ask real questions like 'why do it this way while not my way' then secretly your parent begin to whisper to each other he/she is really growing fast and we also beginning to make choices. Teens want to do things their way, they are really not satisfied with you shopping for them unless they go with you to make their choice and if you disagree my dear be ready to wear those cloths. The teen age is when a teen look at you and say to you, you are very annoying even when they didn't voice it out. They want to look good and when you take that from them you become the devil they see.
As a teen teacher some of the the things I discovered in teenagers is that they are very unique and awesome in their way, they want to try out something new, choose their style and even create or copy one, the way they carry themselves I love it, the way the interact and create their cliq and crew of friends what more can I talk about. They were very loveable and annoying set of persons but believe me or not TEENS are AWESOME.
Comments
Post a Comment