Hi!!!
It's the season of love, it's valentine again.
I kept pondering on the issues that has posed a problem in previous Vals I.e not loving and appreciating ourselves. When we talk about valentine our mind recognises the word "LOVE".
WHAT IS LOVE?
Love is a great affection or liking for, love is patient, caring, kind and its genuine not fake. Love is to learn to appreciate and cherish yourself, to look at ourselves in the mirror everyday and keep saying to yourslf that 'I am "BEAUTIFUL" and "AWESOME" in my style'.
As humans, we really appreciate it when someone shows us some love(care and respect) but before looking forward to someone loving us, we must first learn to love
Ourselves and appreciate the fact that God has made us beautiful and special with special abilities for specific purposes.
It's val and we are like;I need a gift from someone, i need someone to take me out or to go out with and when we don't get someone to do the taking out or the going out with or someone to get the gifts for us our spirit kinda get down.
Wake up honey, when you dont get some to go out with, sweetie get dressed, go out and buy yourself nice stuff dearie and always remember before you show love to someone else you must first learn to love and cherish yourself.
HAPPY VALENTINE
I LOVE YOU
*muaaaah*
Comments
Post a Comment