During my parasitology class in the midst of our snail dissection a colleague's phone rang which was wrong because we were all asked to put off our phones but something striking happen which was her ringing tone lyrics:
"If I show you my flaws
Would you still love me the same?"
These words kept me wondering into my biostatistics class. I kept pondering on the song's lyrics. Really if I were to show you I'm made with so much flaws, would you still love me? Would you still admire me or even go through my blog? I'll leave that to you.
We are all not flawless bet me, we all gat our flaws but the amazing thing is this; Our flaws makes us unique, beautiful and different from those around us. The issue about flaws is that we must first learn to identify what our flaws are by constantly checking our selves I.e our behaviour, temperament, emotion, mental power which makes up our personality. We must also learn to appreciate who we are even if our environment doesn't encourage it. Learn to build up your self daily, renewing your mind via God's word and understand that people don't run your life unless you let them do so by your unruly and shrewd behaviour. Do the thing you love to do most because the best you could ever be is NOW.
Comments
Post a Comment