Just within the week on that particular day, I woke up feeling sad, depressed in fact I was just feeling out of place that morning. I just kept thinking of some sad memories, some things I've had to go through personally and of course some things we've gone through as a family and the funny thing was I really didn't know what actually triggered those memories.
I really wanted to call my Dad to talk to him and tell him how I was feeling but I really couldn't even explain exactly what I was actually feeling and I really didn't also want him to feel disturbed especially since I'm far from home.
Then all of a sudden I was really shedding very hot tears.
In the midst of my tears and all the sad feelings, I just began talking to God, I told Him exactly what I was feeling even when words couldn't explain exactly what I was feeling but I knew He definitely understood. I really poured out my heart to Him because at that point I knew He was the best person to talk to not just because He is "GOD" but because He is "MY FATHER AND FRIEND".
Amidst my prayers that morning He gave me a word; He said to me "the joy of the Lord is your strength so Rejoice". Immediately I felt refreshed and renewed and all those sad feelings were all gone.
So what's the point of sharing this?
I just what you to know that as Christians no matter the tribulations, challenges and whatnot we're going, we should always remember that God is always there going through life's journey with you. He makes our loads and burdens easy to bear. He'll definitely never abandon us as long we live our lives in accordance with His will.
The Bible makes us understand that the confidence we have in God is that even before we open our mouths to pray He already hears us, and also know that we have the greatest High priest there is, a High priest that understands even the little pain we go through.
So remember even when you possibly can't see Him or hear Him, know He's always there beside you. He's just waiting for you to open up your heart to Him and talk to Him like you'd to your best friend and trust me He's going to come through for you.
See my beloved, God is not like some friends who go around broadcasting our problems to others, darling your secrets are safe with Him so trust Him. feel free to tell Him exactly what burdens you and remember what the Bible says; His yoke is easy to bear. So you see our entire life is safe with Him.
I really don't know exactly what you're going through or what is depriving you of sleep neither do I know what burden you do bear but the good news js this: Talk to Jesus He truly understand every bit and pieces of what you feel and trust me, He'll definitely come through for you.
So beloved talk to God today, He surely will listen.
Comments
Post a Comment