Growing up, I use to be pretty much this kid that kept alot to herself. I really didn't know how to Express myself so I kept a whole lot of things in my heart. I didn't know how to ask for things i wanted for myself or how to seek advice or tell someone about a situation i might be in.
But the good news is this; I had a pretty bad awesome bestfriend of all times.
I felt confident having this bestfriend. I felt I had the world's greatest treasure and of course He is amongst the greatest treasures of the world.
I had the ever charming, sweet, awesome, pretty Holy Spirit as my bestfriend.
I remember days where I would feel heavy and I'll just start telling the Holy Spirit how bad or how hurt I felt. I felt relieved of all my hurt because this Third person in trinity is my friend.
The best thing that can ever happen to anyone is having this Spirit of Life as a confidant.
Remember that adage that says show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are?
When you become friends with the Holy Spirit people can tell there actually something different about this person.
You know why?
Galatians 5:22-23 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!
When you have the Holy Spirit you bear such fruit as mention.
You don't just bear fruit but you begin to gain insights into all things.
1 Corinthians 2:15-16 Those who are spiritual can evaluate all things, but they themselves cannot be evaluated by others. For,
“Who can know the Lord’s thoughts?
Who knows enough to teach him?”
But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.
The list goes on and on what we can do and what the Holy Spirit does for us when we have Him.
This same Holy Spirit also bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.
It's never to late to ask Him to be your friend. All your secrets are safe with Him🤗. Just desire for Him to make you His dwelling and He is definitely going to show up.
Someone might say, I need laying of hands first.
I got filled with the Holy Spirit in my Uncle's sitting room with no laying of hands exactly 10years ago. All you need is just to sincerely desire Him.
They are many amazing and fantastic packages you can access only when you have this Portion of God in you.
Keep desiring Him until He shows up, don't give up.
Comments
Post a Comment