Nigeria
A land I was born into
The joy of my childhood
The strength of my teenage
Why should I forget my country?
A land I was born into
The joy of my childhood
The strength of my teenage
Why should I forget my country?
Nigeria
A land enriched with coal and tin
Her street flows with oil and limestone
Her strength is trice the unicorn's
She soars more than the eagle
A land enriched with coal and tin
Her street flows with oil and limestone
Her strength is trice the unicorn's
She soars more than the eagle
Nigeria
Her soil is black and fertile
She's unique in diversity
Her people is one
Her unity can't be shredded
Her soil is black and fertile
She's unique in diversity
Her people is one
Her unity can't be shredded
Nigeria
Her heart is plaited with gold and silver
She shines forth as the sun
Her smile glows like diamonds
Why should I forget my country?
Her heart is plaited with gold and silver
She shines forth as the sun
Her smile glows like diamonds
Why should I forget my country?
Comments
Post a Comment